Jeff

Storm trigger replacement

Was considering getting the Sierra Papa replacement trigger for the CX4 Storm but don't think I want to try it myself. Anyone know who has done this before (preferably several times and is a qualified gunsmith)?

I put the Sierra Papa trigger on two of my Storms. It is a 100% improvement over stock setup. First, the trigger is made of metal that doesn't flex instead of plastic that does. Also, the adjustable trigger makes the relaease much more crisp. It is about a 20 minute operation to put in the kit. Sierra Papa was real easy to deal with too. Small shop out west in Oregon or Washington. I spoke with the owner a few times. Give the company a call and I bet you'll talk to him. Ask any questions you might have and he'll be happy to answer.

I echo everything said.. I have the same kit and love it... dialing in the adjustment is more time consuming than the install.. could probably install this on a towel on the trunk of your car with the tools I carry around in my backpack.. not really up that high in difficulty.. dialing in the adjustment is annoying..