raz-0

8-11 CJRPC USPSA special classifier match.

Well you all made a good choice in not coming out, me I just took my gun out for a ride. I got there and there were a few people there but the rain was heavy so they called the match, even had to divert from my intended route being there is a lot of flooding with some roads being blocked off on the way home.

I figured I would just pass by OBRPC indoor range, well if I could have found a parking spot I might have stooped in but figure I'll take care of some stuff at home and maybe go to the range later today.

Overall not a bad ride, got to see CJRPC for the first time, nice set up, will be looking forward to going there when it's a little less wet out.

Harry

I figured it was a lost cause myself but I was up, the wife and daughter are flying back home from AZ tonight so being alone and plans to go there anyway I figured I give it a shot.

As you can see that plan didn't work out so the work around the house I was going to put off is going to get done now.

Harry

Got there and they were tearing down. I don't know why they didn't cancel it. My cousin talked me into going since he was halfway there already. He is a CJRPC member so we fired a few off in the indoor range.

they should do it next sunday. I don't see anything that would be using the pistol pits on their calender.

Sorry guys, when I got up it looked like the band of red was going to pass to the north. When I got there it was a nice drizzle for about 45 minutes. Then everything shifted east and despite the better drainage, the pits flooded.

I think folks should stop letting me call the match. Last 3 times I called it on weather, it was decent the next day. This time not so much.

Figured it would be next month but was wondering if that will be a normal USPSA match or a 6 stage classifier.

Harry

Kind of sort of maybe both. Have to do some math, but it will probably be 4 of the smaller classifiers doubled up in two pits and three normal stages. Depends on if we can find 4 that are narrow enough, still valid, and short enough.

Kind of sort of maybe both. Have to do some math, but it will probably be 4 of the smaller classifiers doubled up in two pits and three normal stages. Depends on if we can find 4 that are narrow enough, still valid, and short enough.

Cool, will keep an eye out for updates.

Harry