Sign in to follow this  
hopper

Any Telco Gun Club Members here

I drove down Raritan ave past Tremont ave to Columbia ave , problem is there is no Columbia ave , no sign , its like a dirt pathway ,not sure if it was down the path but it sure didnt look like a traveled road ,looked pretty rugged, maybe my gps was having a bad day but for the life of me i could not find this place , any help would be appreciated .... thanks

Well i found the range , seems Columbia turns into dirt road at the end , i actually had to go down another block to Atsium street then tun onto columbia , dam gps arent always perfect !! Although if there are memebers on here i would like to hear about the range since im thinkin bought joinin !!Thanks

Well i found the range , seems Columbia turns into dirt road at the end , i actually had to go down another block to Atsium street then tun onto columbia , dam gps arent always perfect !! Although if there are memebers on here i would like to hear about the range since im thinkin bought joinin !!Thanks

What do you want to know?

Welcome !

I saw the thread and knew exactly where you most likely got stuck, i didn't have a GPS, and missed the first left off the main road by atco raceway.

Anyways welcome to Telco, i have been there for two years now and have to report that i have yet to find a better place, its always quiet, never busy and best of all everyone is friendly.