Sign in to follow this  
tanghan

Does any one own a Walther PPQ?

They are pretty new. New version of the P99. I have not experience with them yet and have not seen or held one. My understanding is that they are simply and updated 99 with 100% ambi controls, safe trigger mechanism, no decocker and a consistent, very light trigger pull across the range. The PPQ uses a striker fired trigger that stays in a SA simlar mode, much like the P99AS SA mode. Most estimates have it in the 4# area with a ridiculously short reset.

I will look into one in the near future. But for now I will entertain myself with a P99AS.

Check youtube for some video reviews.

Thanks for the summary, axeman.

I'll try to find a P99 to have a taste.

They are pretty new. New version of the P99. I have not experience with them yet and have not seen or held one. My understanding is that they are simply and updated 99 with 100% ambi controls, safe trigger mechanism, no decocker and a consistent, very light trigger pull across the range. The PPQ uses a striker fired trigger that stays in a SA simlar mode, much like the P99AS SA mode. Most estimates have it in the 4# area with a ridiculously short reset.

I will look into one in the near future. But for now I will entertain myself with a P99AS.

Check youtube for some video reviews.