BRaptor

OH CCW Holder Victim of "Notification Law"

For anyone that has a ccw in new jersey is it a law to inform the leo that you have a ccw and that you are carrying? My best friend is a leo and anytime we have been pulled over the first thing he does is inform the officer that he is carrying.

How often are you getting pulled over with your LEO friend in the car and what the heck are you getting pulled over for?

The thing of it is, I first saw that video when I was allowed to audit a class given to the NYPD about how to be a good cop.

They gave that trooper a 100% fail rating and thats because of a number of things.

for instance, littering? Make the guy get out of the car twice?

Explaining how to put a stamp on an envelope?

The calm is condescending. you can act calm and still be an ashole.

For anyone that has a ccw in new jersey is it a law to inform the leo that you have a ccw and that you are carrying? My best friend is a leo and anytime we have been pulled over the first thing he does is inform the officer that he is carrying.

NJ has no such law. Only AK, AR, LA, MI, NC, NE, OH, OK, SC, TX have it...and TX recently removed the penalty for not notifying...but the law itself is still on the books.

NJ has no such law. Only AK, AR, LA, MI, NC, NE, OH, OK, SC, TX have it...and TX recently removed the penalty for not notifying...but the law itself is still on the books.

Hey Brother What's happening, Is there a Forum you don't belong too, LOL. In OK. you only have to inform if you are asked for ID. The Problem with the OH law is that it says immediately on contact, but there is no definitiontion of immediately. In a follow up video,NRA News,apparently the DA in the OH case offered to drop all charges Victim was willing to sign away his rights to sue the city of Canton.

Hey Brother What's happening, Is there a Forum you don't belong too, LOL. In OK. you only have to inform if you are asked for ID. The Problem with the OH law is that it says immediately on contact, but there is no definitiontion of immediately. In a follow up video,NRA News,apparently the DA in the OH case offered to drop all charges Victim was willing to sign away his rights to sue the city of Canton.

Only the good, productive ones. :icon_mrgreen: