Mr.Shoot_It_All

cant we all just get along

Cherry ridge....old bridge......bullet hole...

Bullseye.....deergun....tactical...whatever

There is a much bigger entity to disagree with when it comes to shooting sports and such. It's called the nj and national legislature.

To each there own. Keep our collective eyes on the prize and tone down the defensive keyboard commando aggression (i had been guilty of this too)

Let cherry ridgers worry about internal politics there and you worry about your ranges issues because if you dig deep enough they are there.

I think we need a cease fire on flaming and ill take the lead. Everyone should chill out.

• Like 1

Cherry ridge....old bridge......bullet hole...

Bullseye.....deergun....tactical...whatever

There is a much bigger entity to disagree with when it comes to shooting sports and such. It's called the nj and national legislature.

To each there own. Keep our collective eyes on the prize and tone down the defensive keyboard commando aggression (i had been guilty of this too)

Let cherry ridgers worry about internal politics there and you worry about your ranges issues because if you dig deep enough they are there.

I think we need a cease fire on flaming and ill take the lead. Everyone should chill out.

Dude chill out. This is called male bonding.

• Like 2

Forget about disputes about whose range is bigger, it disgusts me to see bickering and put downs among the relative handful of pro 2A groups in this state. I don't mean NJ Gun Forums or NJ2AS which, it seems to me, have sought to create a "big tent" for 2A issues and to be inclusive rather than exclusive. There is another pro 2A group, which has been around longer but seems to be basically defunct at this point and shall remain nameless, that has a forum where deriding others and intolerance seems to be standard. Plus they seem not to accomplish anything. I'm very, very glad to see people on this forum and in NJ2as generally being able to get along and disagree respectfully and constructively from time to time. Gives me hope.