Sign in to follow this  
Steve_G

Old Bridge PD... You are on the clock

3 Permits to purchase a hangun forms arrived today. 36 days. While I don't think we should have to get these stupid forms in the first place, and if we do it shouldn't take more that a week, I'm still very pleased with turn around this time. Next week Kahr PM9, next month Ruger 22/45, and November, I don't know?

3 Permite to purchase a hangun forms arrived today. 36 days. While I don't think we should have to get these stupid forms in the first place, and if we do it shouldn't take more that a week, I'm still very pleased with turn around this time. Next week Kahr PM9, next month Ruger 22/45, and November, I don't know?

What ? From OLD BRIDGE ? Im still waiting over 90 days ?

Pick up the phone. I called on the 32nd day and politely asked about the status.

I went in person, Day 30, 63, and recently after 90. Smiled at and told just waiting to be signed each time. I talk to the clerk each time. Did you speak to someone in PD ?

I went in person, Day 30, 63, and recently after 90. Smiled at and told just waiting to be signed each time. I talk to the clerk each time. Did you speak to someone in PD ?

I spoke to the detective that handles them. 732-721-5600 ext.3090. He told me the same thing. "on the chief's desk waiting to be signed". Are you waiting on just p2p's or an fid as well?

No just p2p. Got the Initial FID and p2p less than a year ago.

If you don't get it Tuesday, start calling. You can leave a message but, they don't call back. The 2 times I got him on the phone it was late in the day, like 3:30 - 4:00. Both times I called, I got my p2p's less than a week later.

If you don't get it Tuesday, start calling. You can leave a message but, they don't call back. The 2 times I got him on the phone it was late in the day, like 3:30 - 4:00. Both times I called, I got my p2p's less than a week later.

will do, talking to the clerk has been a waste of time and gas.

will do, talking to the clerk has been a waste of time and gas.

I was gonna say, some clerks can be very helpful while others can be a total waste of time. At my PD you cant even get an answer from someone unless it's one of the three officers who handles the permits. luckily there always helpful.

What ? From OLD BRIDGE ? Im still waiting over 90 days ?

Aww Dude!!! That sucks you're still waiting. :facepalm:

Anyway, if it makes you feel better, both of our guns are sitting in Ira's safe.

I just found out that one of my references didn't send in the questionnaire. I wanted to STRANGLE him.