Sign in to follow this  
joshua_g

300 AAC Blackout AR15 Builds

I guess Im to lazy to come up with contrived excuses :D I just buy it cuz I want it lol. About the best excuse I can offer is they are my insurance policy I get to play with.

I had the upper and lower, i;ve already got a dedicated .22, and 2 5.56's, so it was time for a different caliber. I figured my choices were .300blk, 6.8 and 6.5 at the time i seriously started looking into which, i found the .300 blk barrel on sale from midway for cheap so i went that way. I still want to do a 6.5 grendel, but im probably going to go with a higher end matched upper and lower like a POF or something similar for that one.

I had the upper and lower, i;ve already got a dedicated .22, and 2 5.56's, so it was time for a different caliber. I figured my choices were .300blk, 6.8 and 6.5 at the time i seriously started looking into which, i found the .300 blk barrel on sale from midway for cheap so i went that way. I still want to do a 6.5 grendel, but im probably going to go with a higher end matched upper and lower like a POF or something similar for that one.

I'm glad to see that someone else in NJ has a 300 BLK. For a while I thought I was the only person in the state that owns one. :)