Sign in to follow this  
tony357

Are you part of the 3%

I'm a big time libertarian on the internet. I'm all about resisting tyranny and watering the tree of liberty. I own like fifty guns and love to quote the founding fathers. I get all giddy when it's time to talk about how we can survive any situation and are the keepers of liberty and own like all kinds of gold coins. But in real life, I freak the hell out and don't even know what to do when my iPhone battery dies.

And that's the Reader's Digest version of internet gun forums.

Hell, even the video is half assed. Mr. Big Bad 3% wants to be all inspiring, but all he can muster up is a crappy Speex video made from a quick movie maker website? :sarcastichand:

I mean, come on tea bagger, at least do the whole "bandana over the face and tactical gear in front of the webcam" thing :lol:

• Like 1

LOL, yeah, I wouldn't worry. We are not really counting on people that are afraid to leave their homes while armed. No balloon is going up to promise that you don't have to worry about cops anymore and now is the time once and for all. No, we need you armed on the streets today, every day. And armed at the Statehouse today, every day. That is the way you keep oppression in check. Not counting ammo in your basement and waiting until you can't take it anymore as they just pile on more and more and OGAM and more and more...

No matter how much you know, how much you care, or how free "your mind" is, living under the weight of chains has a powerful effect on you. Or, at least it did on me. And I didn't even realize it. In a nutshell, I'm not criticizing any of you. I'm explaning how dramatically I changed when I got out of that Hell hole. Even though I held the same ideals in high regard that I do now.

For me, it gives an odd, new meaning to this quote:

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species exercise, I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprize, and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks."