Mr.G

How to identify accu barrel?

I got this response from Mossberg support "Thank you for your e-mail. Sir if you have a mavierk 88 with an accu barrel , The chokes for the 500 12ga will fit on your model as well as stocks, barrels, and inner parts".

How can I tell if its an accu barrel? As far I as can tell its Cylinder Bore without treading or groves/notch on the lip.

But I guess for defensive or tactical this is an ideal setup. Just don't do skeet.

I got this response from Mossberg support "Thank you for your e-mail. Sir if you have a mavierk 88 with an accu barrel , The chokes for the 500 12ga will fit on your model as well as stocks, barrels, and inner parts".

How can I tell if its an accu barrel? As far I as can tell its Cylinder Bore without treading or groves/notch on the lip.

But I guess for defensive or tactical this is an ideal setup. Just don't do skeet.

What are you trying to accomplish here? Chokes? Does it have a replaceable choke now? How long is it? If it's shorter than 20, it's not an accu barrel since accu barrels have a choke and 18.5 inch barrels don't.

Just git my 930 barrel cut down ti 18.25" and recur for chokes as well as had theforcing cone lengthened and polishhed. $150 including shipping there and back.

I think just thread for chokes was $85. Google for rose actiin sports.