robs609

Change of adress sticker on back of license

So Im at Dicks the other day picking up some .40 for a holstering class I attended at the Atlantic county range when the man behind the counter tells me that if I intend to go somewhere to purchase a firearm that I will have to get THIS fixed. He point to the DMV issued change of address sticker on the back of my license. I proceeded to tell him that the sticker was "State Issued" and is a legal form of ID. He says no you will have a problem, you don't need it for ammo but you will not be able to purchase a firearm with that license. So we argued back and forth about 3 more times. I told Him that I have purchased four firearms from four different vendors with the change of address sticker on my license. I just cant stand when people need to hear themselves talk especially when they are dead wrong.

Sorry Just had to vent.

Need clarification here:

robs609, when you stated license in your post, do you mean driver's license? If so, why were you exhibiting this for a handgun ammo purchase? If you meant FPID instead of license, why is the sticker on that?

Alec, on back of ID, as in FPID? I would not accept that either.

Need clarification here:

robs609, when you stated license in your post, do you mean driver's license? If so, why were you exhibiting this for a handgun ammo purchase? If you meant FPID instead of license, why is the sticker on that?

Alec, on back of ID, as in FPID? I would not accept that either.

No, i meant my drivers license.

Need clarification here:

robs609, when you stated license in your post, do you mean driver's license? If so, why were you exhibiting this for a handgun ammo purchase?

Dick's asks for both the FOID AND your driver's license for all ammo purchases :icon_rolleyes: