hd2000fxdl

V V N320

It's hard to find this at the moment, N310 and n330 is around as well as other V.V. products but the 320 is sold out at most places, Also Natchez has N320 listed as available but if you click add to cart it changes to n330, already told CS there about the bogus link and yes they are sold out also.

However I did find some, only 1# containers are available but it's better than nothing and at a slightly reduces price, no sales tax and you can pick shipping (FedEx or UPS) and they were the same price, and HazMat was a flat 25 bucks. Wish they had the 4# containers but with how scarce the N320 is right now I figured I would pass this along for anyone looking for it.

Here is the Website: N320

Harry

FYI, it was listed as a 25 dollar HazMat charge, but I just got a receipt and there is the sale price of the power, and Shipping, there is no charge for TAX or HazMat. Will update after I get the order deliverd and final bill on my CC, but no HazMat would be really nice.

Harry

If you are gonna order powder throw a post up or ask a few local guys if they want in on it. Much better to split the extra 25 dollar hazmat fee. There are a few places that sell powder too. You pay tax but not hazmat or shipping.

Solomons in farmingdale and cheyenne mountain in bordentown both have powder and reloading supplies. Solomon is quirky and has odd hours but I love old dudes like him. Quite a character

I will be doing that in the future, the problem was the N320 is so hard to find and when I ordered from Natches when I tried 3 it said only 2 were available and then it was listed as N320 but actually n330 that I mentioned in the first post, so when I did find a place with this powder I jumped on it being I didn't know if I took my time if it would have been sold out or not.

I am new to re-loading so I will be putting some orders together for Bullets, Powder, Primers down the line, but it will probably be a little time for all but bullets being I have only 2K of them, but 5K of primers and 8# of powder. Brass is a maybe for now, have about 1500 40's ready to tumble and still about 5K of production ammo to shoot and reload, but if I see a really nice deal I'll jump in or post it here.

Harry