Sign in to follow this  
crazyboy

2 Home Invasions

I live about 1/2 of a mile away from these apartments. The housing complex is a gov low income housing development. The area itself is a pretty shady area after dark. the real problem is that for some reason while the housing is in south toms river it is patroled by berkely PD. Berkely PD doesnt seem to be able to do regular patrol through the area therefor alot of drug deals/prostitution runs kind of freely after dark. it doesnt really surprise me that this happened here but it seems to stay in that general area because we dont have any problem in my neighborhood.

What is your opinion about these home invasions?

Are these nice apartments in Toms River?

They're in a decent neighborhood. Not the worst apartments in town by far, but also not the nicest. The article said they're door was open at 1:30am and the men were yelling to give them the drugs, that kind of peaks my interest. The first home invasion is a little more worrisome though. 2 Men posed as utility workers in a senior citizen neighborhood. http://tomsriver.patch.com/articles/two-men-posed-as-utility-workers-broke-into-home-with-gun-tied-up-residents

I live about 1/2 of a mile away from these apartments. The housing complex is a gov low income housing development. The area itself is a pretty shady area after dark. the real problem is that for some reason while the housing is in south toms river it is patroled by berkely PD. Berkely PD doesnt seem to be able to do regular patrol through the area therefor alot of drug deals/prostitution runs kind of freely after dark. it doesnt really surprise me that this happened here but it seems to stay in that general area because we dont have any problem in my neighborhood.

Huh? These apartments are not in STR nor are they patrolled by Berkeley Twp. Perhaps you have them confused with somewhere else?