Sivl32

Good people

Was shooting at Bullet hole today and fiddling with the adjustable sights on my new xdm45 5.25 and just couldn't get it, Jimmy (I believe that was his name?) from Guns for Hire was there with 2 students who just built some AR's, both extremely satisfied from what they told me. any ways when I asked for help he had no problems helping me out with my sights even tho I wasn't part of his class he even gave me a fresh target with several aim points and offered me more targets a little later. Been shooting for years and seen some instructors that just kinda take the fun out of shooting, especially for new shooters and if the rest of the crew is as cool and easy to approach as Jimmy then yeah Guns For Hire is where you want to take your classes.. I would definitely recommend them and will most likely take a class my self.. need to get on that ccw after all.

Was shooting at Bullet hole today and fiddling with the adjustable sights on my new xdm45 5.25 and just couldn't get it, Jimmy (I believe that was his name?) from Guns for Hire was there with 2 students who just built some AR's, both extremely satisfied from what they told me. any ways when I asked for help he had no problems helping me out with my sights even tho I wasn't part of his class he even gave me a fresh target with several aim points and offered me more targets a little later. Been shooting for years and seen some instructors that just kinda take the fun out of shooting, especially for new shooters and if the rest of the crew is as cool and easy to approach as Jimmy then yeah Guns For Hire is where you want to take your classes.. I would definitely recommend them and will most likely take a class my self.. need to get on that ccw after all.

That was Jimmy that you met. Thank you for the kind words. That is how we roll. next time you are at the range stop by the school across the street and say hi.

Regards,

Anthony