bry@n

Sportsman and Outdoorsman Channel's

I was just recently thinking of switching to Direct TV and one of those sat. companies that Verizon uses to get these channels. Comcast didn't have them and I wanted to watch shows like the Gallery of Gun, Gun Talk, Doug Koenig's show and Gun & ammo tv.

So I am out cold on the couch, my wife saw something I posted on FB regarding the channels and found them on Comcast.

Channels 1630 and 1631. I had no idea we even had channels that high. Had to be a recent development because 3 months ago, we didn't have them and I called Comcast.

So any other comcast people that thought you were missing out, your not.

I think it depends on what area you're in. I'm in Cape May and I don't get those channels. My channels only go up to 993. In Cape May County our feed is from Philadelphia. Since you're in New Egypt you may be getting a New York feed. Not positive on that though.

Not getting them here either. Planning on switching to FIOS, but its on their most expensive tv plan. :icon_rolleyes:

You can add it to any package for $14.00 a month. I just checked and declined. It will go on sale sooner or later. The cable wars are heating up around here.