hd2000fxdl

Hey Ray Ray

Ray, I found this speed loader in my range bag, I can put it up for sale in the market place for a 100 bucks, I can Market it as the Original Ray Ray Special, I'll split the take with ya, or you can let me know how to get it to you and we can just do that.

By the way, nice job yesterday, good shooting with ya.

Wow, lots of thieves on this forum. You steeling my speed loader and Tony taking my gift certificate. What a shame. Good shooting bro, you impressed me big time. I think you were the star with that CZ bro.

Harry if we put the two together we could get a better price..

RayRay left his 100 MGM gift certificate in my range bag..

Is this a trait of left handed shooters? seems everything gets left.. :sarcastichand:

Hey both my folks are Lefty's and I'm a righty, I wonder did we still have milkmen back in the 60's,,,, never mind if you remembered the 60's you did it wrong. :icon_mrgreen:

As they say, if your a Lefty, your not Right.

Wow, lots of thieves on this forum. You steeling my speed loader and Tony taking my gift certificate. What a shame. Good shooting bro, you impressed me big time. I think you were the star with that CZ bro.

Thanks man I was just luck that day, and seeing that your thinking about the Steel match on Saturday, we can wait till then for the speed loader, if that doesn't happen or you need it sooner let me know, heck I'm just over at the airport anyway so I'm close to your pad..