Prime

Anyone own and shoot a Winchester 67a?

As the title states... Looking for feedback on this cool old .22

I am looking for a .22LR just for a fun (cheap) range toy, and I like older guns with a bit of nostalgia or history. It would also be used to help introduce range shooting to some friends who have never done it before. I really prefer bolt action for rifles. I'm looking at the 27" barrel version, not the youth models. Anyone running one of these?

No bolt action 22LR for me currently, but I do have an old Marlin Golden 39A that's a lever action thats I really like to shoot. They are up for sale now and then but if in decent condition hold there value pretty good from what I have seen, and I think I did see a bolt action in market place this week. Not sure if it sold or not but it did look nice.

Yes and yes. If you can not find one I have 1 I could sell. I prefer the older 22's with wood and blued steel over the plastic and blackened steel you get today.

Thanks for the replies everyone, you confirmed what I thought- it's a great old no frills gun.

Trout, I have found a bunch on gun broker, but long distance buying is always a crapshoot. Any details on the one you might be interested in selling?