hd2000fxdl

Ar 500 Steel Group Buy

To all,

Just wanted to let everyone know we have a steel group buy happening and I noticed I put it in a section that may not be the most active so I am posting a link to the original thread so if anyone would like to get in on it they can.

I will be monitoring the original thread so please if you want in on it please post in that thread and not this one.

Please read the other thread, all the details are there and if you happen to have any questions please ask in that thread.

Thank you,

Harry

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29481-ar-500-steel-buy/

One last bump for this: This is a cross post to for another thread, but the origional thread is in a section that may not be visited as much as this one. Please see the origional thead in the link provided if you want to get in on this.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bump for the morning, I'll sending the order in today, this is the last chance if you want to get in on the steel buy.

Please note, we had quite a few members get in on this and we needed to reach a certain dollar amount to make this possible for the supplier to do this for us. We can try at a future time if there is interest, however after this initial buy I am not sure how many members would still be interested in a second buy.

In other words, I am not sure we could come up with an order large enough to get the same pricing that we got in this initial order, so I don't want to say this will be the last time we can get them at this price, but it is a good chance.

Thank you all for who got in on this, I could not have done this alone because I was not doing this to make money, actually I am just at the break even or just a few bucks down, but this wasn't done to make money, this was done because I wanted steel at a good price, was presented with an opportunity to make that happen as well as help other forum members do the same.

Again, Thank you all, and for anyone thinking about doing this, we only have a few more hours today to get in on it.

Harry

PS: Remember if you want to get in on this, let me know what you want, and if you send me money through Paypal please send it as "Personal" and as a "Gift" this get us both out of paying the Paypal service fee's and what you pay is what I get.

Again, please use the link below to see the origional thread: http://njgunforums.c...-500-steel-buy/