GAPP

Non-resident CCW Permit Course for FL and UT

GAPP has another CCW class coming up. This one will be held at Fort Dix Range 14 on February 12, 2012. The last class we ran at this location filled quickly and I have answered many phone calls about dates for my next class so don't wait to register. Florida and Utah are the most sought after permits in the nation because they are the most widely recognized. We provide all services necessary to get a concealed carry permit in both UT and FL including the applications, envelopes, passport photos, finger prints, notary seal, and UT CFP instructor seal... pretty much one stop shopping to get your CCW in multiple states. We also help you fill in the application so it wont be returned for being completed improperly. For a full course description, registration information, and other class dates, go to www.gappnj.com.

Deni, there are no prerequisites... you just need a functioning, NJ legal firearm, eye and ear protection, and lunch for the class. We provide everything else.

Loon and Free.. look forward to seeing you there.

I acted as an RSO at today's class. It was impressive how well-oiled the GAPPNJ machine is. Everything went very smoothly - registration, fingerprinting, photographs, filling out the forms for UT and FL and assembling the packets.

The taught portion was a really strong introduction to handguns, safety and shooting, covering the necessary UT State requirements also.

A serving police officer gave an entertaining, but clear discussion of just why we need to be allowed to have the NJ permit on a "shall issue" basis.

The class was rounded off with a short range segment, covering single shots, two and three-shot strings and reloading, before people returned to the classroom to ask final questions and receive their certificates.

Great class, I thought.

G

• Like 1

Same as everyone else, excellent class. Well planned out.. Wish we could've put more down range though!

And I even got a fancy award.. :onthequiet:

Extremely happy with Cameron and the staff he had on site.. planning on taking more of his courses and will recommend him a lot!