JaredC

anyone going to bullethole soon???

i dont know what kind of handgun to get yet... long story short.. is anyone going to bullethole anytime soon that i can shoot their handgun to see if i like it? i will pay range time...ammo...and your time... let me know thanks Jared

I will be either there Thurs or Fri around noon with my p30 9mhave a widertry m if you want to give that a try. Anthony from GFH will undoubtably have a larger selection of course.

Keep me in the loop, I will help out if I can.

A man who purchased ticket #199 today! There were 180 of the 250 sold (they were distributed amongst 12 people to sell).

His name is Chun H Liu. We had a customer that walked into the store at 4:30 that did not purchase any tickets draw it. There were about 5 people in the store that witnessed it.

I called the man up, he was in shock!

i dont know what kind of handgun to get yet... long story short.. is anyone going to bullethole anytime soon that i can shoot their handgun to see if i like it? i will pay range time...ammo...and your time... let me know thanks Jared

you know my armory is just down the street from you, right......