sideswipe

CCW processing registration

13 spots are left for the CCW processing on Jan 11th but registration is closed...are walk-ins allowed or can we still register somehow.....I just received my NJ2AS membership card on the 31st. and didn't want to sign up before I had proof of membership.

Do you know where I can get more info on this? I was planning on attending the class at cabelas on the 14th but i would rather give me money to nj2as if the price is comperable.

This is for the fingerprinting and photos which are necessary for the application ...you still need the training and the Cabela's class doesn't do the fingerprinting.

Do you know where I can get more info on this? I was planning on attending the class at cabelas on the 14th but i would rather give me money to nj2as if the price is comperable.

We can hook you up with this and we give a 10% disc to NJ2AS and I donate a portion to NJ2AS.

Anthony

13 spots are left for the CCW processing on Jan 11th but registration is closed...are walk-ins allowed or can we still register somehow.....I just received my NJ2AS membership card on the 31st. and didn't want to sign up before I had proof of membership.

Walkin's are welcome. We can handle it.

Anthony

Thank You.

PS Love GFH Radio....I save 3 episodes every month for my Ft Dix trip for weekend duty for Army Reserve support.

Thank you and I hope to see you the 11th.

Anthony