Sign in to follow this  
henrym

3x Magnifier Recommendations

Im debating a 3x flip mount magnifier for my eotech 556a65 to run at York, West Point, and Topton. Anyone have any experience with them?

I looked at the primary arms which was the cheapest with the mount but will also consider the aimpoint, eotechs etc.

Im not worried about dot size because even through the magnifier its only 3 moa as opposed to the 2 or 4 moa aimpoints becoming 6 or 12 moa respectively.

while I have no personal experience.. I have heard nothing but positive about Primary Arms stuff..

I don't think you would have the slightest issue with top shelf stuff like eotech.. eotech magnifiers are made to work with eotech products.. the stuff works well so I doubt you will see issue..

but the PA really might be worth a try.. I know I am considering the magnifier to try with my Aimpoint.. and I generally try to stick to really high end stuff... PA reputation makes me willing to give them a try for something like a magnifier..