Sign in to follow this  
Shawnmoore81

Rayco arms under attack

Apparently someone is causing trouble for a nice local independantly owned gun shop in merchantville nj. The person went into the shop complaining and then to the Philadelphia inquirer.

Here it their problems with the gun shop

1. It's around the block from their brother-in-law's house.

2. It's down the road from a school.

As you can see these are redicilous reasons but either way it's still a head ache for the shop. He posted his rebuttal on Rayco armory's Facebook. I wasn't fond about the assault weapon part of the rebuttal but I guess he got caught up in the moment.

Personally me I'd be more concerned about the crown fried chicken they just put in that shopping center.

To me, it's a great shop. Bobs is closer to me, but I rather take a trip to see Ray and Brian. More personality there. Easier to talk to. And if they don't have what you want, they will give you a great price and order it for you. I feel Bobs like to rush people during a purchase, and is always mobbed and hard to shop without pushing people around.

Besides....Bobs is down the street of an elementary school, and a college, and is surrounded by homes...lol

What's even funnier, is that she came in because her brother-in-law lives down the street....

wonder if the sister and brother-in-law even care about Rayco being there...lol

Maybe the real problem is that they are CUSTOMERS!!! would that be EPIC!!

if there was a gun shop around the corner from my brother in law Id be thrilled at least something to do.the school thing is weird the original brick armory location was across the street from 4 schools and the high school was with in 1500 feet the kids never came by, the town had no problem as I know then again the liquor store ,dirty book store, tattoo shop and god knows what else .people mind your business these places are creating jobs paying taxes