Sign in to follow this  
jaybirdtke

TWEET GOVERNOR CHRISTIE

I received the email below and wanted to pass it along.

Today at 2PM EST, Governor Christie will deliver the annual Budget Address to the Legislature.

After the address, join the conversation on how to build a better and brighter state. Send @GovChristie a tweet on Twitter using the hashtag #jerseycomeback.

For those of you who use Twitter - this is an opportunity to show both Governor Christie and those who follow him how important the restoration and preservation of the right to keep and bear arms is to you and to the nation. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL! It is EXTREMELY important that we be seen as the rational, decent, law-abiding individuals that we *ARE*. As angry as we sometimes get at our leaders, it is important that we stick to the fundamentals of our mission. Keep your TWEETS short and to the point. Think about what is most important to you.

"Governor Christie please help NJ initiate a stronger Castle Doctrine?"

"The One Gun A Month law hurts legitimate firearms enthusiasts and does nothing to stop crime, please encourage the Legislature to repeal this misguided law?"

"The right to discreetly carry a handgun for defense of self and family is a constitutional right enjoyed by residents of most states, please support the Citizens Protection Act for NJ residents?"

Anyway, I am sure you know what you want to say. Please participate in this event. NOW IS THE TIME for us to JOIN in the process that determines our FUTURE. Social media has provided us with a POWERFUL tool - but *ONLY* if we utilize it!!!

PLEASE TRY AND JOIN US THIS AFTERNOON TO HELP PROMOTE OUR MISSION.

Some examples were provided in a follow email.

@GovChristie Governor Christie please help NJ initiate a stronger Castle Doctrine? #jerseycomeback

‎@GovChristie One Gun A Month hurts legit firearms enthusiasts, does nothing to stop crime. #jerseycomeback

@GovChristie The Right to CCW for defense is a constitutional right enjoyed in most states, why are we being denied the right. #jerseycomeback

@GovChristie Please support the Citizens Protection Act for NJ residents. #jerseycomeback

Another tweet possibility;

@GovChristie Will you support S-69 & A-1384 "Citizens Protection Act" for NJ residents? http://www.campaignf...tection_Act.php #jerseycomeback

S69 and A1384 are no longer tied to CCW. that was a bill introduced in 2009. The current bills proposed for ccw in 2012-2013 are S104, S269, and A1493

I'm surprised it's @govchristie...I thought it would be something like @chunkylover54

Bonus points if someone can tell me what fictional character's email address is [email protected]

Unfortunately Christie doesn't care what the general population thinks or wants. He does what he wants and has proven that to me over and over again.

Yeah, kinda like Obama and the Congressional democrats, huh?

And Bush and the Congressional Republicans were any better? Let's stop trying to blame Obama and the Democrats for everything when it's quite easy to see neither party cares about the greater interests of its citizens.

• Like 1

You mean that it isn't just one side or the other...but both! Gasp! No way!

Who doesn't love the 2 party system. It has twice as many options as communism!!

Haha surprising right?

I must say I'm getting sick of everything on this forum going back to Obama. It seems like all the problems of this world can be linked to Obama according to some of the members here. Christie does something F'd up...blame Obama. My dog is constipated...blame Obama. My farts smell like rotten cabbage...blame Obama.

This post had nothing to do with Obama yet someone had to make it about him. Just getting old.

Disclaimer...I'm not an Obama fan. I pledge 0 allegiance to either of our corrupt parties. I just think its time to see the real enemies...all the rich privileged politicians.

I was not a big fan of Bush and I agree, in many cases the republicans are just as bad, but your particular statement about Christy, who I am not a big fan of, reminded me very much of the healthcare debate. The people didn't want it, but fugg what the people want, we won the election.

I was not a big fan of Bush and I agree, in many cases the republicans are just as bad, but your particular statement about Christy, who I am not a big fan of, reminded me very much of the healthcare debate. The people didn't want it, but fugg what the people want, we won the election.

I hear it man. I won't get into the healthcare debate because I can see both sides of the argument. One side I'm sick of handing out entitlement programs but on the other my premiums are high because we're already paying for the uninsured. Don't want to make a debate out of it I just can see pros and cons to both sides of the issue. I do believe all children should get healthcare...you don't choose the family you're born into...it sucks when a child can't get healthcare because their parents are deadbeats.

• Like 1