Phillies

Gun Rentals at ShoreShot

I'm going there either tomorrow or saturday. Great place, They always have the rentals full, unless theres a lot of people renting then you are out of luck on which guns you would like to try, and yes with each rental you must buy ammo from them.

Don't forget to mention that you are a NJGF member to receive a pretty nice discount on rentals and ammo.

When I mentioned the forum, I think I got $5 off the range time or the rental (forget which). They still charged me through the nose for ammo. Definitely wasn't a really pleasurable experience there.

When I mentioned the forum, I think I got $5 off the range time or the rental (forget which). They still charged me through the nose for ammo. Definitely wasn't a really pleasurable experience there.

They gotta make their money somewhere

I thought it was $10 an hour if you are a forum member? Do they have LEO or military discounts as well?

Quite sure they have LEO discounts. Don't believe they rent out HK though.

To all the folks going to Shore Shot. Do your due diligence first. If the person behind the counter is unfamiliar with what the price should be, let them know. It's been posted here at least 20 times in differtent threads. There are a lot of folks who work there. Some may be new. I am sure Shore Shot does not advertise their special forum pricing to the general public because everyone would claim to be a forum member.

To all the folks going to Shore Shot. Do your due diligence first. If the person behind the counter is unfamiliar with what the price should be, let them know. It's been posted here at least 20 times in differtent threads. There are a lot of folks who work there. Some may be new. I am sure Shore Shot does not advertise their special forum pricing to the general public because everyone would claim to be a forum member.

+1, excellent guidance.