Sign in to follow this  
Big Mack

Brick Armory on a saturday?

Whats up everyone, I go to BA all the time but always midweek never went over the weekend. So to all you weekend folk, does it get crazy packed? I'm planning on going around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I am a member so I know they'll make a spot for me, not sure if i want to make the drive if it's gonna be shoulder to shoulder.

Depends, if its crappy out, its will be busy, I have never been there when.it was packed I used to go Sundays and I stopped because I of dumb a** people renting guns and have no idea about gun safety, one guy actually shot the ground 10 feet in front of him down range. Thank god, I find that the beat days to go is weekdays, and Valentines day lol. Good luck, if u go Saturday pm me and if I get out of work at a normal time I will come shoot

Depends, if its crappy out, its will be busy, I have never been there when.it was packed I used to go Sundays and I stopped because I of dumb a** people renting guns and have no idea about gun safety, one guy actually shot the ground 10 feet in front of him down range. Thank god, I find that the beat days to go is weekdays, and Valentines day lol. Good luck, if u go Saturday pm me and if I get out of work at a normal time I will come shoot

Sounds good. I am definetly going to go I'm planning on getting there around 2 prob shoot for about 2 hours. Another reason for asking is I wanted to bring about 6 guns to shoot (K98, m1a, ar, ak, 92fs, 1911) and would love to have room to operate if you know what i mean.

I will most likely be there around 3 also. As of now I will only be bringing a Kimber 1911 to function test after they did some work on it. Though I may also bring a G17 with a newly mounted light. Tap me on the shoulder and say hi if our paths cross today. Michael

Superbowl Sunday, game time. There was only two of us, me and the guy I went with.

Not to bad there today. Nice crowd. Good people like always. Good fun.

I like it there, haven't had a bad experience yet..

Big Mack: were you the one blasting some of those rifles in lane 1 or 2? I couldn't really see as I was clear down on the other end in lane 11...place was full,but not jammed packed.

Yup that was me. I was in lane 1 aganist the wall haven a blast with all my long guns. Wish i knew some of you guys were there I would have started poking shoulders haha