aliveonbackfeed

in over my head XDM 3.8 .45

I had my XDM for a month and after each time I would shoot it I cleaned it.However I always would go deeper with the break down.That's how I learned with the Glock and can break them down completely and back together again.I always make sure I have extra cups for the Firing pin spring because I loose them easily.Long story short XDM had to be shipped back to Springfield and they put magazine release back free of charge

Dont forget about youtube if you have any problems. When I broke my rifle down for the first time I forgot the order of some of the parts and youtube was there to save me. On the upside I'm glad to here they did it free of charge.

Dont forget about youtube if you have any problems. When I broke my rifle down for the first time I forgot the order of some of the parts and youtube was there to save me. On the upside I'm glad to here they did it free of charge.

I can see the gunsmith at Springfield laughing and saying another one in over his head.But I will try YouTube in the future and I suggest no one remove the magazine release on the XDM

I find the best practice when taking something (gun,generator,coffee maker, etc..) apart the first time is to use a digital camera. I snap a shot after each step. I follow the pictures to re-assemble. My 9 year nephew taught me this trick. Smart boy.

I find the best practice when taking something (gun,generator,coffee maker, etc..) apart the first time is to use a digital camera. I snap a shot after each step. I follow the pictures to re-assemble. My 9 year nephew taught me this trick. Smart boy.

yeah man i take pic or draw pictures. and with laptops and suck i keep a screw chart i draw up. it helps

Amazing we were able to get anything done before we had the internet,,, huh..

Not to mention im in the internet on my telephone with no wires attached lol. But I've grown up with all this stuff so its pretty standard to me.

Not to mention im in the internet on my telephone with no wires attached lol. But I've grown up with all this stuff so its pretty standard to me.

I didn't, I tell my daughter about what I had growing up and she can't believe we could live like that. I should dig up my old dial phone and see if she can operate it. :blink:

I didn't, I tell my daughter about what I had growing up and she can't believe we could live like that. I should dig up my old dial phone and see if she can operate it. :blink:

My grandmother had one of those rotary phones(only one I've ever seen) That thing was about 47lbs. Talk about personal defense weapon.