Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Looks like a good dog..

Someone dropped off a perfectly healthy and beautiful 4 month old female weimaraner , in case anyone was looking for a pointer to train :)

I know them over there at the shelter ( it's in Forker River) . PM me if you want to go see her. She won't last long !

Very cute.. I wish i wasnt so picky... Im dead set on a Doberman to go along with my wife's two chihuahuas :) Keep us posted if she doesnt find a home we can foster for a while. I hate having to see dogs head to the shelter, especially popcorn park zoo...(not that its a horrible place, just big and in turn depressing when we go there that theres so many dogs without a home.

It is very tough to go there and then leave . I am going there in a few weeks to photograph some of the hard to place dogs ( I'm a photographer) and then give a free family session with their pet if they adopt one of them.

That is really nice of you to foster. It is a selfless thing to do. :)

This Weimer won't last long there, an expensive purebreed like that , she'll get adopted. The pups always do. They have a lot of pointers and hounds there in the 2 year old and up age bracket.

They have the sweetest Dobie there , but she does have issues . They don't even list her as adoptable because it would only work for someone who was home all the time and could care for a special needs dog , but she is up for adoption to the right family . She 'll live out her life there at the Park. They really have a nice set up for the Animal Haven there , for the dogs they know will not get adopted. It is nicer than all the cages that is for sure :/

Her name is Darby:

http://www.ahscares....id=236&catid=11