BarkNBite

Never Waiste A Good Crises.......BHO.

I agree with so much that has been said here. I spent a lot of time discussing this with family tonight and I just wanted to add one thing that for me personally is very important in this- I feel that if I was was being followed in an unfamiliar place it would be far more scary than seeing someone I have never met walking in my neighborhood.

It seems more reasonable that I might never have met a neighbor's kin and therefore NOT require a call to the police emergency number. However it would be rare for me to feel comfortable being followed in the dark. So that is my conundrum. I personally would feel far more threatened by being followed than to see a person that might possibly be my neighbor's new boyfriend.

So when I hear about this guy being pummeled, I kinda get why he would be.

I agree with so much that has been said here. I spent a lot of time discussing this with family tonight and I just wanted to add one thing that for me personally is very important in this- I feel that if I was was being followed in an unfamiliar place it would be far more scary than seeing someone I have never met walking in my neighborhood.

It seems more reasonable that I might never have met a neighbor's kin and therefore NOT require a call to the police emergency number. However it would be rare for me to feel comfortable being followed in the dark. So that is my conundrum. I personally would feel far more threatened by being followed than to see a person that might possibly be my neighbor's new boyfriend.

So when I hear about this guy being pummeled, I kinda get why he would be.

Valid point but from what I read, Zimmerman lost sight of the kid. And the scuffle ensued after T approached Zimmerman, to ask him why are you following me. If you see someone following you and it gives you a bad enough feeling to run away and cut through backyards etc. Then why approach the person following you, after you seemingly "lost" him?

Irregardless, if they are not going to release all the facts of the case, then let the Feds go in there and review the series of events.

Do you realize what you just said here? You want the Eric Holder "Injustice" Dept to look into this? The people who have made it clear they aren't interested in pursuing Black on White crimes or injustices, only White on Black.

How do you think their investigation will turn out, regardless of what the facts may say?

Seems like awfully convenient timing... National CCW law comes up, some guy does something bad that OBVIOUSLY is not protected by the law, but gets protected anyway....

Tin foil hat time...

Although, then again, after Fast and Furious, could anything really be beyond the realm of possibility?