Sign in to follow this  

Anyone here looking to sell an 'inexpensive' SKS? I'm looking for a shooter grade, worn stock / mismatches are just fine as long as the bore is in decent condition and the rifle fires safely.

The cost is the most important factor for me, so I imagine a yugo, romanian, Norinco or similar would be a better bet, unless someone has a cheaper Russian they just simply don't want. Fixed magazine of course, for NJ.

If not, is this something I might find at the next big gun show?

Yes, i know I can find some on gunbroker and the like, but after $30 shipping, and up to $40 transfer and NICS, it's just not worth it.

So, let me know what you got. I have all the required ID's.

Located in South Jersey, but I'm willing to drive most of the way to meet up.

Thanks!

Still looking, after some disappointment at the Oaks gunshow. Anyone have a Yugo that is in working condition, but either not matching or with dinged up furniture?

Message me with what you have!

Thanks

I've seen numerous of them at the Oaks gunshow. Not sure if you were looking hard enough or maybe the time you went they didn't have any, or sold out the few they had. I'm sure SARCO has some. Last time I was in there, they had a crate of about 2 dozen.

I've seen numerous of them at the Oaks gunshow. Not sure if you were looking hard enough or maybe the time you went they didn't have any, or sold out the few they had. I'm sure SARCO has some. Last time I was in there, they had a crate of about 2 dozen.

thanks for the links everyone. i still would prefer a ftf or local sale if possible.

Are you referencing the current show at oaks? i agree there were many last time, but there were only a couple at yesterdays show

. The few on display were either mint collectibles or Russian in near mint.

Sign in to follow this