checko

Upper came in today!

Waaaaaaaaay under the time quoted by Stag. It's the 3H with the Plus Package and the Diamondhead Versa Rail with the short rail sections. Looks great and I cant wait to get this all put together. Now I'm just waiting for Hillsborough to approve my change of address FID so I can pick up my lower!

2012-05-03_18-10-02_243.jpg

2012-05-03_18-10-22_761.jpg

Thanks, I'm itching to get this together so I stopped down at the local PD today and the secretary was very nice and said she'd bump me up to the front of the line. I should be able to pick it up tomorrow and run down to lou's to pick up my lower.

Pics when its all together. What other parts do you have so far?

I've got the upper obviously, a spikes stripped lower, spikes standard lpk, and a used a2 stock that im going to use for now. I'm looking for some iron sights, probably used for a decent price. This isn't going to be a competition gun by any means so I dont need top notch optics or triggers atm

Looks like that Gift Cert came in handy :)

Hell yeah it did lol thanks

2012-05-05_21-14-55_80.jpg

Sorry for the low res pic...I'll take more when my camera charges up. Fit and finish matches up really nice. A2 stock has good length for me.

Why the hell didn't anyone tell me the take down dentent is absolutley impossible to put in??? I'm still looking for one in my living room.....

Aside from that everything went pretty smooth. Now I just have to decide on some sights, buy some mags and some ammo.

Looks great so far.

Yeah that one is a b|tch, I lost one too. lol As i was cleaning out my office I ended up finding it on the floor in the corner like 3 weeks later. I learned my lesson for the next build.

I got the 15/30 magpul Mags from Riflegear.com and a shit ton of ammo from palmetto state armory

Shouldn't be a long wait which was great.

I've been waiting on my 2HT upper w/plus package from them for 3 weeks already...only difference from memory is the standard A2 front sight and Samson Star C quad rail...wonder which is backordered

Details:

Spikes Tactical Lower

Spikes Tactical LPK

15/20 PMag from NJGF store

A2 stock/buffer (dont know manufacturer, bought used)

Stag Arms Model 3 Upper with plus package (1/7 twist, chrome lined barrel, m16 bolt carrier, pinned comp)

Diamondhead VersaRail w/half rail sections

UTG Bipod

Primary Arms M3 Multi Reticle sight

Just got my ammo in today, cant wait to bring it to the range to get it sighted in!