Man it feels so nice to take apart my new G19 Gen4 for the first time and get it nice and clean after its first real range workout.

Used M-Pro 7 stuff to clean and lube it up. Thing runs like glass.

Looking forward to many many more range trips with it.

Anyone else having fun with their new purchase?

Cleaning is slowly losing its magic to tell you the truth. At first it was like a magical world underneath the slide where German HK gnomes were residing and working their stuff. Now it is a clinical and sometimes tedious activity.

I was at the Jackson club on Saturday morning, shooting my 3 handguns with a friend who is a member. I did my first cleaning of the 3 of them

on Sunday and I hated it. Its a total drag to me and I dont understand how guys say they love it and look forward to cleaning. I just dont get that.

I cleaned them properly and completely, but I could not wait to finish and get out my bicycle and do a 30 mile ride and enjoy the beautiful weather

instead of cleaning guns inside on a beautiful May morning.

Maybe I will teach my cleaning lady to clean them to save me the hassle.

I was at the Jackson club on Saturday morning, shooting my 3 handguns with a friend who is a member. I did my first cleaning of the 3 of them

on Sunday and I hated it. Its a total drag to me and I dont understand how guys say they love it and look forward to cleaning. I just dont get that.

I cleaned them properly and completely, but I could not wait to finish and get out my bicycle and do a 30 mile ride and enjoy the beautiful weather

instead of cleaning guns inside on a beautiful May morning.

Maybe I will teach my cleaning lady to clean them to save me the hassle.

Unless you're using the gun for defense/protection, wait until they malfunction to clean em.

I have to be really in the mood for a good cleaning. then i will take hours cleaning my guns and be proud of them, but mostly i just give it a quick patch through and clean the feed ramp before a match or range session.