BlueLineFish

New Additions

Well after much debate and seeing where the poll was going I have to guns on hold. First pickup on Friday will be the colt/umarex 22 1911. The second a month later is the Range Officer 1911. Third most lIkely will be the RIA 1911 in 9mm. Can't wait to shoot the colt.

I cant wait to hear how you like the Range Officer. I've been drooling over one of those since they came out. I got to fondle one a while back and I really liked it.

I can't wait to shoot it. That thing is beefy. I like a heavy metal gun.

Well after much debate and seeing where the poll was going I have to guns on hold. First pickup on Friday will be the colt/umarex 22 1911. The second a month later is the Range Officer 1911. Third most lIkely will be the RIA 1911 in 9mm. Can't wait to shoot the colt.

Joe, I really want to shoot the RIA 9mm when you get it..

Yes that is the dealer. I dont put it out in the open usually out of respect for forum sponsors. If people want to know they usually ask via pm. Everybody i guess knows by now who i use as i have a very good realtionship with them.

I apologize for putting you on the spot. I attempted a Forum Price Request for the RO, and I came up empty. I try to support the forum vendors as well.

I have requested a bunch of stuff but the only one that replies usually is Paul. He is just too far from me and for me to drive that far the price would have to be waaaay better than I get locally. I am loyal to Caso's so it is what it is. She had 4 range officers today but is now holding one for me. It's a great gun and comes with a holster, extra mags and some other stuff in the kit. The gun looks and feels great. There was a wait for a while on them but she got a bunch in and I know they won't last. I am pretty sure the owner is buying one when their permits get approved. If you want pm me and I can give you more info