Ray Ray

LETS GO METS!!!!!

I just read this in the paper. YUCK

Why couldn't Jerry Seinfield buy the Mets? He's a true fan.

You know, I thought Seinfeld was a true fan too, but I have watched him in the booth with Keith and Gary and Ron, and he seems to have a 7th grade girl's knowledge of baseball. The rest of the booth wanted to let him talk about baseball and even do some play-by-play/color commentary, and he was clearly not up to the task. I wonder if Matthew Broderick would do any better. He is the only other celebrity I saw sporting Mets colors when they pan the crowd in Mets-Yankees games.

Can south jersey just seceed from north jersey already? It's a whole different country up there...

Yeah, but who has to take Trenton? I grew up in NYC and North Jersey and anything south of Edison was "South Jersey" to me. But now that I've lived in the Cherry Hill area for 20 odd years, Trenton seems like North Jersey lol.

You know, I thought Seinfeld was a true fan too, but I have watched him in the booth with Keith and Gary and Ron, and he seems to have a 7th grade girl's knowledge of baseball. The rest of the booth wanted to let him talk about baseball and even do some play-by-play/color commentary, and he was clearly not up to the task. I wonder if Matthew Broderick would do any better. He is the only other celebrity I saw sporting Mets colors when they pan the crowd in Mets-Yankees games.

There are a few other famous Mets fans. The actor from "Full Metal Jacket", can't think of his name is one. The dude from 'Saving Private Ryan" too. (The guy with Brooklyn on his uniform, he survives the end). There were a bunch of phonies from the eighties when they were doing good that said they were mets fans but quickly vanished when the team sank. Then miraculously reappeared as yankee fans in 96. (Billy Effing Chrystal)

There are a few other famous Mets fans. The actor from "Full Metal Jacket", can't think of his name is one. The dude from 'Saving Private Ryan" too. (The guy with Brooklyn on his uniform, he survives the end). There were a bunch of phonies from the eighties when they were doing good that said they were mets fans but quickly vanished when the team sank. Then miraculously reappeared as yankee fans in 96. (Billy Effing Chrystal)

Vincent Dinofrio (sp?) and Ed Burns are who you are talking about I think. Kevin James from King of Queens always seems to get a Mets jersey on in his movies at some point.

Vincent Dinofrio (sp?) and Ed Burns are who you are talking about I think. Kevin James from King of Queens always seems to get a Mets jersey on in his movies at some point.

Chris Rock and Adam Sandler too!