woodentoe

About time you came around... lol

Believe me and I have said it before, a club is a 1000 times better than a public range, and even some indoor range only clubs. It's really so much nicer to shoot outside but still have the ability to shoot indoors 24/7 if you like.

Oh, and buy more 22LR ammo, you don't have nearly enough, you will see after shooting your first Steel and OBRAMS matches.. Won't even tell you about what you will get into with the 9mm, I'll save that for later.. :icon_mrgreen:

Also you just missed a big match this past weekend at the outdoor range, but if you look at the newsletter link Steve posted above, you have a few chances to stop by both the indoor and outdoor range before Sunday.

Tonight there is Bullseye at the indoor range. I never shot it, not interested myself and probably not that entertaining to watch but will get you a good look of the range.

Friday there is PPC at the indoor range, and a few people from the forum shoot it, so there is another chance.

Saturday is (Action Steel) Knockdown Steel at the outdoor range and there will be people from the forum there.

3 chances before Sunday to check the place out when these events are going on, just remember to bring your Eye's and Ear's.

At the top of the ranges section, you'll find a sticky with a lot of pertinent information with regards to fees. And rules.

After having a computer crash and being down for TWO WEEKS, I'm up and running and down-loading over 200 emails. I suspect that I might have one from you since we never got together. I'm available Saturday in the early AM if you want to take a peek at the Outdoor.

This Sunday is the Sign-Up and Safety Check. Starts EXACTLY at 09:00, but the parking lot fills-up fast, so I'd get there before 8:45.

I hope to see you soon Jim.

Dave

Dave. I was thinking about just making an appearance onsaturday morning since there is an event going on. Just to check put the range.

I have to go to labcorp for a blood draw early early like 7, then my kids have karate from until 10.

I couldn't be at OB until about 11. Letme know if that's too late to get started looking around andaybe shooting a little, and if so, I'm more than happy just to come spectate the event and look around.

Pm me.

Dave. I was thinking about just making an appearance onsaturday morning since there is an event going on. Just to check put the range.

I have to go to labcorp for a blood draw early early like 7, then my kids have karate from until 10.

I couldn't be at OB until about 11. Letme know if that's too late to get started looking around andaybe shooting a little, and if so, I'm more than happy just to come spectate the event and look around.

Pm me.

Saturday there will be the Action Steel match going on and they run later than noon so yo should have no problem getting in to see the action.. Just remember as was said before, bring Eye's and Ear's..

I'm assuming that probationary members can't bring guests. I had some high faluootin idea that if I joined up on Sunday I could come with my pops and brother for a fathers day at the range.

Am I right?

PM sent to you Jim.

Dave