Sign in to follow this  
mintbore

WTS: JMT sight pusher ~ used once.

Great little tool. Used it for what I needed, now I don't really need it anymore. Comes with instructions and all accessories. Bought for $59. Will sell for $50.

I can upload actual pics of mine, but here's some stock photos.

This is from his site:

This is a sight pusher by JMT, built originally to remove or adjust both front and rear sights on third generation S&W pistols. It was soon discovered it worked just as well on 1911's and anything else that the slide will fit in the window. Included is a brass tipped steel pusher screw that will minimize any damage to the sight's finish. The steel screw is a lot stronger, and it has been ground perfectly flat on the end in order to minimize any marring of the sight as well. This is a very robust piece of equipment, and is capable of moving very tight sights. However, some manufacturers use a hydraulic press to install the sights. Due to variations in tolerances, there may be a few sights out there that nothing short of another hydraulic press will remove them. Haven't found one yet that this pusher won't move, but there may be a few I have tested it on several Smiths and a Kimber, both of which are notorious for tight dovetails. Also tested on a S&W's, Glocks, Sigs (rear only), Rugers, HK's, Browning HP, and most Taurus models. This tool is not recommended for SA XD's due to the small dovetails. Pistols that have safety levers on the slide must have the levers removed. This is easy on S&W's, some other brands may not be as easy. Instructions are included. These tools are normally made to order.

JMT1.jpg

JMT2.jpg

Not trying to hijack, however, I have one of these. Built like a tank and does the job really well. Made in America with American materials by an American. I was able to finagle it on my Marlin and it worked like a dream.

Good luck on the sale.

C

Sign in to follow this