woodentoe

This weekend at Old Bridge (Sunday Steel or Saturday Obrams)

Depending on scheduling conflicts and lameness on the part of my dad, it looks like I may be free to spend some time at the range this weekend. My intention is to just come and observe because I only have 2 mags and no holster for my guns.

But, if anyone is planning to be at OBRAMS or Sunday Steel this weekend and happens to own a few Mkiii magazines, I was wondering if we could meet up so that I could try to partake a little bit in the competition.

If so, PM me and let's make our introductions. If not, that's cool too! I look forward to standing back and watching the show.

-Jim

If I'm not racing I will be there for both!

Mike, there was talk last month about Steel matches being divided up by an AM and and afternoon match here on the forum. Is that true or just a rumor, and if true, what's the deal. I figured you might know being I know you hit the club meeting I normally miss due to my work schedule.

Mike, there was talk last month about Steel matches being divided up by an AM and and afternoon match here on the forum. Is that true or just a rumor, and if true, what's the deal. I figured you might know being I know you hit the club meeting I normally miss due to my work schedule.

Harry,

Suggestion:

Something that major would be on their web site. Or call the Discipline Chair--Dave's number is in the newsletter listing for Chairmen.

I haven't heard anything else about it as of yet. Remember that there's more than ONE Steel League, so perhaps this was being kicked-around by WCS?

Thanks Dave, yea, I figured it would be on the website if there was a change. I can't make most of the steel matches for the next month and a half. Being I can't make it, I'll just wait for now to hear what people hear from Dave and John at the match's.