antimatter

put in for more permits today, the wait begins

So i put in for 2 purchase permits today in my town, and they told me 2 months. I have my fid already and they have all my info on file. everyone was very nice at the station. my gut tells me its less than 2 months. I am hoping this goes smoothly cause i really have the 1911 itch! i have been eying up a nice kimber...

and on a side note, i have a friend who lives in Barnegat who put in for his papers (first time for everything) and got them back in 2 weeks 2 days - no joke! I was shocked! kudos to everyone down there for being efficient.

I'm applying for 3 on Monday. We'll see how long. Last time was just over 2 months.

I say apply for 6 each time. Realistically you may not use them all but might as well always have a valid P2P on hand at all times, heck they are only 2 bucks a pop..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I say apply for 6 each time. Realistically you may not use them all but might as well always have a valid P2P on hand at all times, heck they are only 2 bucks a pop..

That is what Pete does. My PD is real good about extensions too. Bring in , Chief signs. I only applied for 3 this last time because I am a girl which means if I have 3 permits I MUST buy 3 guns.. if I got 8 permits ...I would have to get exemptions , then Pete would file .

and , what will you get with your permits??? :)

Don't know.

Still want a PX4 in 9.

We're in the early stages of building a collection. There are lots of things I'd like but still sorting out preferences and priorities.

I've got 1 permit on hand that will be used for a 1911 in 22.

My wife has 2 permits on hand but we don't know what to get for her with her permits. She's yet to join us at the range and so I'm in a holding pattern with her permits. I wanted to get her (her to get) a pink Mosquito to share with my daughter.

I considered applying for more Harry, for that very reason. They are only 2 bucks a pop.

3 will likely suffice but I'll reconsider.

Well I do say apply for 6 but I did this past time apply for 4, I just knew I wasn't going to use six being I was using permit #1 for a Brazo's STI Edge, but back to 6 every 6 months.

If any of my next 3 permits go to waste, I have every intention of filing for three additional permits the same day I get my extension signed. When they as why Im filing for more while I still have open permits, I will remind them that because they take at least two months I need to get the ball rolling because of the extended wait time. Nothing is worse than losing out on a great deal because you are on their time schedule.