vortex0178

+1 irishpete'swife

I ripped the sole half the way off his slipper , so that when he went down the stairs he would fall and tear his rotator cuff.

Wait..does Pete read this section? Because I hated those slippers and ripped the sole hoping he would chuck them. So I hope he does not read this :)

Hmmmm, thought he was incapacitated.. Have fun..... :)

Thanks!! It is so nice , I took a really good inspection when I got home and it is like new. Very happy with it! Thanks! Range trip tomorrow! Pete's in a sling , but it is good to work on strong hand shooting :)

Only when it comes to carrying the baby lol He can haul the 2 older ones around by one arm if he had too..but the 12 month old little moose is a 26 pound cinderblock that needs to be carried from time to time still. Can't wait until he is walking around , he kills my back. I was laughing when someone asked me if I was going to be able to carry my shotgun around for a 4 hour course. Yeah , the baby I have to carry around all day is 4 times its weight lol

Got that right... ;)

Only when it comes to carrying the baby lol He can haul the 2 older ones around by one arm if he had too..but the 12 month old little moose is a 26 pound cinderblock that needs to be carried from time to time still. Can't wait until he is walking around , he kills my back. I was laughing when someone asked me if I was going to be able to carry my shotgun around for a 4 hour course. Yeah , the baby I have to carry around all day is 4 times its weight lol

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD