woodentoe

Dicks says Nj has ammo limit

8e38b11d.jpg

Soooo..... Now what am I supposed to do with all of this? :)

In the spirit of our Great Leader, we need to redistribute, so you should naturally give me half of your ammo in the interest of fairness. XD

That must be Dick's limit because he doesn't want to be constantly out of stock, not like he isn't now...

Dick's needs a new Buyer on their staff that can keep their stores stocked with guns & ammo.

I called Dick's and asked if they had any AR-15's for sale. Guy on the phone told me they are illegal in NJ. I told him he must be kidding and that every other place in NJ sells them. He kept arguing with me so I said, nevermind and hanged up.

That store is hopelless. Never going back there again.

I would call and speak with the manager of the store to inform him of the wrong information being spread by that employee. Simple as that. We cannot afford to have that.

.... although there is a limit on amount of powder.... dont recall exactly what... 20 lbs?

I would call and speak with the manager of the store to inform him of the wrong information being spread by that employee. Simple as that. We cannot afford to have that.

.... although there is a limit on amount of powder.... dont recall exactly what... 20 lbs?

Maks- Im not sure because I dont have a code book in front of me, but I know its in that neighborhood.

Primers are classified as 1.4s not 1.4 like powder, so thats another regulation too.

I'm still exhausted from the last thread I got passionate about. Dick's got a visit from the NJSP and possibly the BATFE. Maybe the paperwork didn't add-up and now there coming-out with their own CYA rules?

Dave

exactly