Sign in to follow this  
mag1

HK USP Expert

I have the .45 expert (about 11years) and it's a good shooter. The expert models are full size pistols with an ambi safety, match trigger, adjustable sights and o-ring groove on the barrel which is supposed to increase accuracy.

For a plastic gun, it has a very nice trigger right out of the box with very little creep and a decent break but the take up is a bit excessive. The hammer is spurred and easy to cock. The trigger also has a set screw to adjust over-travel. The HK match trigger is definitely much better than the standard trigger in my USP 40c and M&P 9c but not as good as my Dan Wesson 1911.

Last month, I completely stripped the gun for a good cleaning and polished up all the trigger components but there wasn't a noticeable difference since all contact areas were already very smooth.

Overall, it's very nice gun which I originally purchased for competitive shooting but since I started my family back then, I never had the chance to compete so it became a fun shooter at the range.

Never watched Tomb Raider but the Match is a beautiful handgun imo. There were some talks on HKpro about someone manufacturing Match style comps for USPs a while back. Do not know if it ever came to fruition though.

Never watched Tomb Raider but the Match is a beautiful handgun imo. There were some talks on HKpro about someone manufacturing Match style comps for USPs a while back. Do not know if it ever came to fruition though.

I remember that thread as well but haven't heard much about a finished product.