Cemeterys Gun Blob

Christie must lead charge for new gun control laws

Since he was elected governor of New Jersey, Christie has risen within the ranks of the Republican Party. Christie’s differences on gun issues with many in the Republican Party have not cost him any popularity within GOP circles. From Day One, the GOP fell in love with Christie and his tough-as-nails approach.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/opinions/guncontrol_072512.html?c=y&page=1

So now all the lefties/prog's/liberals in NJ love Christie?

This last year of Christie's Governorship will be quite interesting.......they're gonna start putting the screws to him over gun control.

I think he's going to have to do the usual RINO act of bullshitting and making up a life-long love of the Second Amendment. He'll come out and say he supports the Second Amendment, but never really do anything to support it except, perhaps, keep thigns at the status-quo. I don't see him sitting there and doing something like eliminating the bayonet-lug removal part of the AWB or something.

Since he was elected governor of New Jersey, Christie has risen within the ranks of the Republican Party. Christie’s differences on gun issues with many in the Republican Party have not cost him any popularity within GOP circles. From Day One, the GOP fell in love with Christie and his tough-as-nails approach.

http://www.northjers...html?c=y&page=1

So now all the lefties/prog's/liberals in NJ love Christie?

This last year of Christie's Governorship will be quite interesting.......they're gonna start putting the screws to him over gun control.

did you see this one - CC says NJ has enough Gun Laws they may be hope yet..........

I seen that, and you have all those crazy anti's pulling $hit outta their a$$e$$, don't even get me started about that BantheNRA.....

That guy is a serious troll. He's not Bryan Miller, but he uses Miller's picture to aide in his trolling. Sometimes I challenge him, but I never feed him; he's never responded to any of my comments.

I've had some discussions with people running Christie's campaign. They are aware they are fighting a game of margins with groups like the teacher's union against them. Their opinion about the RKBA crowd last election was more or less, "we'll leave things the way they are, all we have to do is not piss you guys off further, because who else will you vote for?" Last run, they had a point. This time they don't. I also pointed out that appointing the AG he did, the general BS that has been, and continues to go on in the executive branch, etc IS in fact pissing us off. They really do not understand the demographic, and I tried to get that point across to them. I also tried to point out that the RKBA crowd isn't just a bunch of hunters, they are informed, and that things like appointing a non hostile AG, not having the argument that a .22 rimfire with a totally different method of operation is substantially identical, having towns actually abide by the already onerous permitting laws, as well as a host of other minor things would be regarded as positive action without having to actually back any legislation.

They are sort of in an echo chamber though, and rely upon the people around them. The few pro-gun types around them are of the heartily uninformed types that didn't realize there are things that the governor is control of that are not high profile, and could affect positive change. I've been trying to arm them with ammo too.

I did pass along this forum of a place to look if they wanted an example of the dissatisfaction, and the BS within the bounds of current regulation that we are subjected to that is pissing us off.