Sign in to follow this  
gunguynj

online ordering

yup...already in the works i understand. The person I spoke with actually told me that the nice list we posted here is / was what they have used going after places shipping handgun ammo here before this event happened...but now it looks like we will have a dem bill outlawing it...

I wouldn't know anything, but i happen to know a few elected officials pretty well and they related this.

but that is just my tinfoil hat .....I have asked a number of times to have that list removed and it goes away then comes right back

yup...already in the works i understand. The person I spoke with actually told me that the nice list we posted here is / was what they have used going after places shipping handgun ammo here before this event happened...but now it looks like we will have a dem bill outlawing it...

I wouldn't know anything, but i happen to know a few elected officials pretty well and they related this.

but that is just my tinfoil hat .....I have asked a number of times to have that list removed and it goes away then comes right back

Who have you spoken with that referenced the ammo retailer list here?

This is the first time I'm seeing you mentioning having it removed. I can take it down immediately if there's a consensus to do so, but it sounds like the "damage" is already done.

Who have you spoken with that referenced the ammo retailer list here?

This is the first time I'm seeing you mentioning having it removed. I can take it down immediately if there's a consensus to do so, but it sounds like the "damage" is already done.

I have mentioned it to maks a few times..and yea, Midway and gander mountain were on the first list as you will recall and they got served by our AG. I will pm you

Where did you hear that something about online ammo purchases was being drafted? I don't doubt that there will be feel good gun control legislation drafted because of this. If you look on the NJ assembly bill list there is a mag restriction bill sitting there lowering capacity to 10 and sighting the Giffords shooting in AZ as the reason. I'm sure it will be amended to list the CO shooting as an additional reason.

We as the gun owning community must be ready to voice our opposition to any such legislation. It's nothing more than the anti gun community pushing for feel good legislation.