Sign in to follow this  
DTtuner

*SPF* FS: Diamond Back Tactical USA Made Rapid Cutaway Plate Carrier - MEDIUM

DIAMONDBACK TACTICAL PRAETORIAN:

$ 80, shipped

** Carrier was purchased new, and never worn. Mint condition, with no signs of wear.

One of the most versatile ballistic plate carriers you can find

with the best USA made quality!

Manufacturer - Diamondback Tactical/Battlelab

Manufacturer Part Number - C-PRAS-MED-ACU

Medium (170-230 lbs., 72" or below in height)

BATTLELAB® PRAETORIAN™ RAPID CUTAWAY BALLISTIC VEST

Included: Carrier Vest (F/R panels), Cummerbund, Flotation Panels, Admin/Baton/Flashlight Pouch, 2-Mag Pistol pouch

NO ARMOR

The Praetorian® Rapid Cutaway Ballistic Vest is the finest quick release ballistic armor system in the world. The Praetorian incorporates the revolutionary Single Wire Release System first introduced by Diamondback Tactical™. The single wire allows the vest to separate in seconds and with the simple one wire design, reassembly takes just a few minutes. It features a super-strong hook and loop front closure that makes securing the vest simple and easy with no zipper to jam or break.

The exclusive low profile front pocket is perfect for holding your pistol, extra mags and other essential pieces of equipment.

The cummerbund adjustment system is extremely user-friendly and allows the vest to be perfectly adjusted without disassembly while the user is wearing it. Reinforced hard polyurethane stress members along its length prevent it from twisting or sagging under gear load.

The heavy duty, super reinforced drag handle allows rescue personnel to safely remove you from harm’s way without fear of breakage - even if you are bogged down with extra water weight.

If you are looking for safety, security, operational load carry capability, ease of use and superior protection in a flexible system, the Praetorian Rapid Cutaway Ballistic Vest is what you need.

See the videos of this vest and how it works - http://www.youtube.c...ackTactical#p/u

IMG_8704.jpg

2012-07-25191447.jpg

KGrHqFoEE8U4mcz7BPRQ8p8UE60_57.jpg

KGrHqJo4E8ViOVpLWBPRQ8vvsQ60_57.jpg

KGrHqUOKiEE5dCnKjBOhkD4ZrZg_3.jpg

Great quality vest for a great price. Looked at it for myself earlier in the year but just a little too bulky for my applications. Do have me thinkin of picking it up as a spare. Good luck with sell.

Thank you triplecrown!

I appreciate the comments and Bump.

This carrier is definitely very high quality, and "military spec."

As a result, it's too bulky for my mall-ninja uses.

This carrier is more suited for "Duty" use: LEO, or Active Military