AnthonyG

I need some help with father passing away.

Sorry for your loss, loosing your father has to be pretty hard on the soul..

Maybe your father intended them to go to you, maybe your mom can back that up? Doesn't HAVE to be in writing, maybe the lawyer taking care of the will can add it in.

Sorry for your loss. My dad passed on August 6th.

I am sorry for you loss as well, and appreciate the condolences

I also want to say thanks to everyone else for the continued condolences they are much appreciated, After researching and doing some reading I figured out a way through the regulatory BS to secure the fire arms for myself without much hassle. I finally will get to enjoy the guns that he so enjoyed himself and I will keep and honor the memories tied to them for as long as I live.

I am sorry for you loss as well, and appreciate the condolences

I also want to say thanks to everyone else for the continued condolences they are much appreciated, After researching and doing some reading I figured out a way through the regulatory BS to secure the fire arms for myself without much hassle. I finally will get to enjoy the guns that he so enjoyed himself and I will keep and honor the memories tied to them for as long as I live.

Sorry for your loss.

My dad passed in 03 and I am in the same boat as far as the guns are concerned. would you mind PMing me with how you cut through the regulatory BS?