Big Mack

Range 14 tomorrow?

Going to try to get there. Only for an hour or so though.

Cool we should be there around 130-2ish. If your there at that time come find the two guys smoking cigars with a table full of rifles seeing how i cant decide what to bring so im pretty much bringing everything.

Myself and another member should be there next sunday if anyone plans on going again. Will be testing/zeroing the new AR...

I would have come but I cant bring myself to miss football opening sunday.

Cool we should be there around 130-2ish. If your there at that time come find the two guys smoking cigars with a table full of rifles seeing how i cant decide what to bring so im pretty much bringing everything

Just finished mowing and had an allergy attack. Damn eyes are swollen. I will try to get the swelling down to where I can focus enough to shoot!!!

Hope to see you (no pun intended) later. If not, next time.

How was the crowd? What time did you go?

Do you guys really think next Sunday will be less crowded because of the NFL starting up? I mean, I find myself saying, "No way I'm missing out on Week 1 to go shooting," so I guess other people are thinking the same...

Anybody going tomorrow? Think I'm going to bring out all the rifles, some paper, a few cases of seltzer to shoot and a nice cigar. It's going to be a perfect day for it.

That sounds like it was a good day. I would have loved to join but I can shoulder a rifle til December (doctors orders).

Ken