Ray Ray

You know your a gun-nut when

you buy ammo for guns you dont own yet.done that 2x

Yeah, done that............ found a box of 38ACP at a gun show.......... had to buy it because it was cheap, rare and someday I'll end up getting a pistol in that caliber - what me? have a gun buying problem?

Yeah, done that............ found a box of 38ACP at a gun show.......... had to buy it because it was cheap, rare and someday I'll end up getting a pistol in that caliber - what me? have a gun buying problem?

Ya !! I dont like asking you to go to a show , because I dont like the competition, and your to big to hip check

He missed a few,,

You saved your 1st fired shell casing.

you saved your kids 1st fired shell casing.

You have a pair of casings hanging from your rear view mirror..

you have a bullet poster hanging in your den wall.

you have military training target display hanging on your den wall.

Just to mention a few.. :p

He missed a few,,

You saved your 1st fired shell casing.

you saved your kids 1st fired shell casing.

You have a pair of casings hanging from your rear view mirror..

you have a bullet poster hanging in your den wall.

you have military training target display hanging on your den wall.

Just to mention a few.. :p

I can add one..

My wife went food shopping and came home with a nice bag of potatoes. I looked at them and though thats the best potato gun ammo I have seen yet! They where almost all perfect. She promptly snatched them away from me and told me she counted them and to leave them alone.

Ken

I can add one..

My wife went food shopping and came home with a nice bag of potatoes. I looked at them and though thats the best potato gun ammo I have seen yet! They where almost all perfect. She promptly snatched them away from me and told me she counted them and to leave them alone.

Ken

My daughter begs us to buy mini marshmallows for her marshmallow guns every time we are in a supermarket.

I should also mention that this year we gave her a kitten for her 6th birthday. She chose to name him bullet. His first cat toy was the empty cardboard ammo box from my range bag.

After reading this post and all the responses. I've come to conclusion you guys have some issues, and it may take years of therapy to fix these issues. :)

You do know that the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

My daughter begs us to buy mini marshmallows for her marshmallow guns every time we are in a supermarket.

I should also mention that this year we gave her a kitten for her 6th birthday. She chose to name him bullet. His first cat toy was the empty cardboard ammo box from my range bag.

I dont have one of those. I think i have a next project now....

Ken