Sign in to follow this  
O-gre

Ammo storage

I find it hysterical how some people get so nuts over common spelling errors. Does it REALLY bother you or are you just bored? You will loose (lose) alot of friends LOL

I find it comical that people get so nuts over guys walking around with their pants around their knees.

Sorry, I thought this was the US, the pride and joy of the free world, where we cared whether our kids were educated properly.

Ore prehaps we are know longer aloud to heir hour greevances? I guess thee farced amenment was bleeched out of The Constipation.

I find it comical that people get so nuts over guys walking around with their pants around their knees.

Sorry, I thought this was the US, the pride and joy of the free world, where we cared whether our kids were educated properly.

Ore prehaps we are know longer aloud to heir hour greevances? I guess thee farced amenment was bleeched out of The Constipation.

and there it is, a spelling error! Get him. Our / hour

In a casual setting such as a Internet chat site I never proof read what I write and don't care to check the spell check. It's a relaxed environment. If I need to write a letter to a client of a report that's another story. Some people are wound too tight. Chillax.