Sign in to follow this  
jerseytactical

Anyone apply recently for FPID in Hazlet? (Very unprofessional)

I called last Friday to see what the process was for my coworker and her spouse to apply would be. The officer that handled the call was anything but professional. When I asked about the process, his statement was: " Jesus Christ, it really must be Armageddon. You're the 10th call I've gotten about this today!!!!" And it was only 10:30 AM. He didn't sound too jazzed when I asked if multiple FPID applications could be submitted. When I asked him his hours, he made comments to the effect that: his secretary would quit over having to do all of this, and that he'd process the applications if he felt like showing up. In short, his attitude was extremely juvenile, and his comments were biased were quite stereotypical of an LEO with a chip on his shoulder. This guy gives the law enforcement community a bad name. Heaven forbid he'd actually have to WORK at his job, and help the citizens of the municipality that employs him. I hope Hazlet residents with similar circumstances complain to the mayor, and the chief of police. This pathetic excuse should be back on a foot beat, walking off all the calories he gets sitting behind a desk.

My brother in law got his a few months ago along with a P2P and a beautiful Beretta 92FS INOX.

I can ask him for some details of his experience. But, he has lived in Hazlet for almost 20 years and has teenage kids. I bet he has friends on the force. Maybe he was just having a bad day. *shrug*

Should have told him not to worry about the secretary. There are plenty of unemployed people out there struggling to find work that would be happy to take her job and process FID apps all day. Matter of fact, there are probably plenty of people out there that would be happy to have his job as well.