mx597turbo

Essex County update

Spoke to Nancy today, the records were NOT delivered delivered yesterday. She told me the person who is handeling and would know more about the mental health record restorations is the Essex County Risk Manager, Frank Del Gaudio.

Here is his contact information:

Risk Manager, Frank Del Gaudio

Office: 973-621-4400 Direct: 973-621-4427

I've been reading this thread for the past few weeks and I'm as frustrated as everyone else. My question: is there anything we can proactively do to make this right. I feel like a victim during this whole thing. Does anyone know who the restoration company is. If we can get that we can start to apply pressure. We can systematic start calling the aduster, the risk manager and the restoration company. The squeck wheel philosophy applied in mass and methodically. We could threaten a class action lawsuit--we can start off by sending a letter to the adjuster and the risk manger. Aren't some lawyers on this site who could drafted it for us? I am new to this site don't know may people here so I am at a loss. If we are on board let get together-- maybe even draft some other users who may not be effected by this but don't like the injustice to help us. We can make a list, and schedule calls to the three mentioned already. ?

I've been reading this thread for the past few weeks and I'm as frustrated as everyone else. My question: is there anything we can proactively do to make this right. I feel like a victim during this whole thing. Does anyone know who the restoration company is. If we can get that we can start to apply pressure. We can systematic start calling the aduster, the risk manager and the restoration company. The squeck wheel philosophy applied in mass and methodically. We could threaten a class action lawsuit--we can start off by sending a letter to the adjuster and the risk manger. Aren't some lawyers on this site who could drafted it for us? I am new to this site don't know may people here so I am at a loss. If we are on board let get together-- maybe even draft some other users who may not be effected by this but don't like the injustice to help us. We can make a list, and schedule calls to the three mentioned already. ?

Personally, I call Nancy the aduster 3-5x's per week. Yesterday, I found out from Nancy that the risk mananger, Frank, takes care of this. I've already called him 2x's. I have asked Nancy who the restoration company is and she did not know. I have yet to ask Frank, but I will. I have no shame, I will call these people every day until this situation is resolved. I am a tax payer and want answers! The next step is to find out who the restoration comany is, Frank will know.

Step up guys, call these people several times per week!!!

Adjuster, Nancy D'ellia - 973-621-4464

Risk Manager, Frank Del Gaudio - 973-621-4427

Restoration compnay - ???(Frank knows)

Mchosi1 I love the fact you have no shame. Me too. I like you already. We need to band together on this folks and call, email, visit, write whatever or else we might not see permits and cards for months. Volume and noise is what is needed. Please let's do it and bug the hell out of them to get this fix. Anybody know of a good lawyer who can help us out? A letter or call from an attorney always seems to help. If at the very least let them know we mean business and are not going away.

mchosi.... Nancy is no longer handling this. See this thready, "Taking Action in Essex County":

http://njgunforums.c...__fromsearch__1

I know, but when the records are delivered by the restoration company she will assist in doing the checks. Jedraf posted that records should be delivered today, 3/19. I am just calling her for an update and if I get nowhere w/her I will call Frank, the risk manager, and if I get nowhere with him, I will call the restoration company Belford..... I guess I'll be doing alot of dialing today.

I know, but when the records are delivered by the restoration company she will assist in doing the checks. Jedraf posted that records should be delivered today, 3/19. I am just calling her for an update and if I get nowhere w/her I will call Frank, the risk manager, and if I get nowhere with him, I will call the restoration company Belford..... I guess I'll be doing alot of dialing today.

Sounds like a plan. I'll be doing the same.